2017 McDONALD’S® USA, LLC & WCFB-FM, Cox Radio Orlando ESSENCE FESTIVAL CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
WCFB will solicit listeners to register online at http://www.star945.com/ to register for a chance to win McDonald’s prize pack and instantly qualify to win the grand prize trip to the 2017 Essence Festival. WCFB-FM will also encourage listeners to come out to local Van Hits at area McDonald’s to register for a chance to win. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER. WINNER MUST BE A RESIDENT OF FLORIDA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Contest begins May 1st,2017 at 6:00 AM EST. Contest ends May 29th, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST. WCFB-FM and the McDonald’s of Central Florida will be promoting the contest, with kick-off May 1st, 2017. Contest ends May 29th, 2017 at 11:59pm
3. The Grand Prize winner and prize pack winners will be chosen in a random drawing consisting of all qualifiers to be held on or about May 30th, 2017 from all eligible entries received by the station, whose decision is final. Prize is non-transferable and no substitutions allowed.
4. Winner and winner’s guest must be 21 years of age or older and will be required to complete and sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of winner.
5. Acceptance of the prize offered constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, information and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the winner.
6. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold sponsors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by all the Official Rules of this sweepstakes.
7. Prize Details: McDonald’s Prize Packs (10): McDonald’s Be Our Guest cards and WCFB-FM branded merchandise (Estimated prize value of $20 each). Grand Prize (1): Trip for two (2) to the 2017 Essence Festival. The 2017 Essence Festival is scheduled to take place in New Orleans, LA. Event dates are June 29, 2017 through July 3, 2017. Trip consists of two round trip coach air transportation (Orlando, Florida to New Orleans), double-occupancy hotel accommodations at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for four nights and two tickets to the Essence Festival Concerts. Location and event dates are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Travel subject to availability and change. Ground transportation, trip cancellation insurance, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. Estimated total prize value: $5000 USD.
8. The McDonald’s Essence Festival Sweepstakes is open to individuals legally residing in the United States age 21 or older as of May 1, 2017, who are not an employee of ICBC Holdings, or McDonald’s, or each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and related companies, and must not be a child, spouse, sibling, or parent or living in the same household of any such employee.
9. By participating in the contest, contestant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless WCFB-FM, McDonald’s, or their licensee, affiliates, parents, assigns, successors, employees, participating sponsors, promotional partners, affiliated advertising agencies, agents and all others connected with them and the contest from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
10. By accepting prize, winners accept the inherently dangerous nature and risk in any travel or transportation, such risk including personal injury and/or death, acknowledges that his/her participation in the prize event is voluntary, acknowledges that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities he/she is participating in and he/she assumes the risk of such factors and occurrences and agrees that the company and released parties shall not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury or death.
11. Sponsor: WCFB-FM, 4192 North John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804 Phone: (321) 281-2000