If you find you are missing an ingredient or two come Thanksgiving morning, there is a good chance a grocery store near you will be open Thursday, at least for part of the day.
Below is a list of Thanksgiving Day opening and closing times for national grocery store chains.
Opening and closing times can vary by store within chains. Not all stores within the chain will be open. Call your area store to confirm times.
Grocery stores open on Thanksgiving
· FoodMaxx: Stores open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Kroger: Stores will close at 4 p.m.
· Giant Food Stores: Regular hours.
· Meijer: Stores open 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Save Mart: Stores open 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
· Sprouts Farmers Market: Stores open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
· Stop & Shop: Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey stores are open until 3 p.m.
· The Fresh Market: Stores open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
· Wegmans: Most stores open until 4 p.m.
· Whole Foods: Hours may vary. Call for hours.
Grocery stores closed on Thanksgiving
· BJ’s Wholesale Club
· Harveys Supermarket
· Sam’s Club
· Trader Joe’s
©2022 Cox Media Group